Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection, ErgoFit, was launched in 2012 and has subsequently come to completely redefine safety, comfort and style afloat. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer. Representing over 5 decades of experience gained at the wave face, each lifejacket in the range houses a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
The ErgoFit 290 OC itself is a 3D-moulded lifejacket designed for those working in the most ferocious and extreme marine environments or for serious ocean sailors facing the full fury of the elements. With nowhere to hide when a storm rolls in, it is vital to have the best safety kit on the market. The ErgoFit 290 OC is just that. It combines all Crewsaver’s knowledge and experience with the most sophisticated design, manufacture and materials to give you an easy to wear, versatile, stylish and completely functional lifejacket. With its intelligent cut-away profile, it allows you total mobility, leaving your body, limbs and hands unhindered and free to move, work and perform. In short, it delivers the reassurance of a professional jacket, coupled with outstanding value for money.
- ISO 12402-2 (275N) approved but with superior buoyancy (290N) to float you higher in the water
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds
- Innovative 3D shaping providing the ultimate in comfort and performance
- Dynamic cutaway design allows full freedom of movement in extreme conditions
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS compatible, activates automatically on inflation
- Pull cord for manual inflation if required, located on the right hand side of the lifejacket when worn. Neatly tucked away to prevent any accidental inflation whilst remaining easy to locate if required