Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The evolution of our Light hikers. The Jlight hikers are more performant, lighter, more comfortable and more durable than the previous Light model.
To achieve durability and comfort the back side is made with 3 mm small diamond neoprene and reinforced with an abrasion resistant Rock patch. For the most the hikers are made of stretchy, very comfortable 1.5mm M-flex neoprene. The preformed thin (1mm) superstretch inserts in the crotch area make these hikers comfortable even when crouched inside the boat. The Jlight are extremely comfortable and light, but still maintain a high level of hiking performance due to the »X hold« application on the upper legs that prevents the battens from moving and the new crossed suspenders that are stronger and preformed to give more comfort around the neck. The pants are equipped with integrated battens made of virtually unbreakable fibreglass put inside a rubberised PVC net pocket, reinforced with high tenacity Cordura on the sides and a heavy duty coated PVC outer shell.
- thinner neoprene, ideal for the mid season;
- abrasion resistant Rock reinforcements on seat part and knees;
- integrated battens;
- abrasion resistant neoprene on knees, seat part and tibia;superstretch inserts in crotch and lower leg areas for more comfort;
- »X hold« application on upper legs to keep the battens firmly in place;
- airprene (perforated neoprene) insert under the knees and on the top back.
- stronger and crossed preformed suspenders.
- brighter colour( to absorb less heat) - fresher feeling
- longer webbing on the back. Keep the pants in place (high enough) more firmly