Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The design objective was to produce a boot that was warm, protective and easy to put on whilst giving the hiking support of a stiff rubber boot.
The super thick sole gives stability underfoot whilst easily retaining flexibility. The boots protective rubber coating provides increased wear and longevity. The real gem is the new anti-stretch neoprene that is used down the length of the boot. These woven crossfibres reduce stretch when hiking, keeping your foot fixed in position whilst still allowing stretch for comfort. The heavy duty zip has a neoprene gusset for comfort, whist the zip is held up by a moulded Velcro tab and pad ensuring the boots stay fastened to your feet!
Its fleece lining make putting the boots on over a dry suit foot as easy as using a plastic bag.Outstanding sole protection and toe support make this rooster dinghy boot a must for those sailing everything from hiking dinghies to trapezing skiffs.
- Constructed using 90 degree woven neoprene which provides additional stiffness for excellent hiking support whilst retaining and flexibility
- Heavy duty YKK zip for increased durability with a neoprene gusset for comfort and to reduce water ingress
- Terry lining for increased insulation and which also helps to pull the boots on and off!
- A moulded Velcro tab helps to keep the fastened zip in place
- Hard wearing, ridged sole for for increased grip around the boat and protection on stony slipways
- Discounted Rooster Wet Socks available with every Rooster Neoprene Zip Boot order
Recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry on a hanger.