ROOSTER PolyPro socks
PolyPro is a combination of Spandex (10%) and Polypropylene (90%) creating the ultimate layering material. The brushed ´fleece like´ inside surface provides good thermal qualities and at the same stays remarkably dry to the touch since the Polypropylene material repels water.
Wear these socks in conjunction with your existing footware to give yourself a real heat boost!
We love wearing these socks underneath our Hot Socks which combine to create a fantastic heat barrier without adding bulk to the foot.
Rooster PolyPro Leggings and PolyPro Top also available for the ultimate thermal base layer - see related items.
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed ´fleece´ inner providing excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Wear beneath Hot Socks as an insulating layer during winter for incredible warmth
- Ideal for a range of outdoor activities in the colder months including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing
Ask a question
Write your opinion